Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 1 & 2!

Our first week as Fourth Graders was spent getting to know the rules and procedures of the classroom. We also took many first week assessments and started our MEAP preparation. My favorite part of the week was getting to know your child! This class is full of fun kids with great personalities!
Now that it is week two, we are digging right into our normal schedule! I will be sending a spelling list home with your child this weekend. We won’t have our spelling test until the following Friday. However, I suggest using Saturday and Sunday as two extra study days! As I like to say, practice, practice, PRACTICE! J Your child will have spelling homework next week as well.
Fourth grade is such a big transitional year! I have been stressing the important of responsibility and independence.  

Andy questions? Contact me! My voicemail is now up and running. You can also e-mail me or send in a note!
Also, please make sure that your child shows you his or her Behavior/ Assignment sheet everyday so that you can initial it. THANKS so much! Here’s to a year of learning!

Mrs. Seegert

No comments:

Post a Comment