Monday, November 15, 2010

Just an update!

Congrats to Anthony! He has saved up 50 Seegert Bucks! We will be having pizza in the room tomorrow for lunch!




Thanks to the parents for always communicating with me! I appreciate it!



Science test tomorrow! I know we will do GREAT!



We will be focusing on addition and subtraction in Math. So, if anyone would like me to send extra practice home, let me know!



We started Personal Narrative writing this week! The kids are loving it!



Ask your child what makes an adventure book special! I bet they know:)



Check out the COMMENTS your kids have been leaving on my posts! They are great!



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. i like how the underground railroad is a codename

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be the next one to win!






    jackson

    ReplyDelete